this is a CRUCIAL MATTER
I was talking with my father over the holidays. he’s 71, healthy as a man that age can be. he’s followed my guidelines from the beginning. and yet at 71, he has a few things popping up that have us concerned.
plus, every time we visit, it seems someone else has passed away, usually from a drawn out treatment associated with cancer, diabetes, autoimmune, or a combination of any of them.
- autoimmune conditions affect 23.5 MILLION PEOPLE! WHAT?! Graves’ disease— 10 million. psoriasis— 7.5 million. fibromyalgia— 5 million. lupus— 3.5 million. celiac disease— 3 million. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis— 3 million. Rheumatoid Arthritis— 1.3 million. chronic fatigue syndrome— 1 million. Crohn’s disease— 700,000. ulcerative colitis— 700,000. multiple sclerosis— 250,000 to 350,000. scleroderma— 300,000. diabetes type 1— 25,000 to 50,000.
- obesity. about 35% of our population is considered obese. two of every three American men are considered to be overweight or obese, but the rates for women are far higher. the United States contains one of the highest percentages of obese people in the world. and although it’s not completely accurate because of BMI, it’s close for most people! we can say being overweight is expensive, and contributes to all kinds of health issues, which it does. . . in addition, what I see is it contributes to MISERY because no one is happy with their bodies!
- diabetes. in 2015, 30.3 million Americans, or 9.4% of the population, had diabetes. 84.1 million Americans age 18 and older had prediabetes, which is about 25% of the population. WAIT! that means that 35% of the population has diabetes or pre-diabetes?!
- cancer. approximately 39.6% of men and women will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their lifetimes. national expenditures for cancer care in the United States totaled nearly $125 billion in 2010 and could reach $156 billion in 2020.
even the CDC and other organizations admit that genetics only account for 5 to 7% of manifested chronic degenerative diseases, and the rest are lifestyle factors = diet, exercise, and whatever other things might be considered necessary for health, which varies from realm to realm.
THIS IS A CRUCIAL MATTER.
we all have our reasons for wanting to make a life change, whether it’s nutrition or fitness or something else in the health realm.
I FEEL FREAKIN’ EMPOWERED.
- from 300lbs to 200lbs.
- from prediabetic to ultra insulin and glucose sensitive and an amazing fat-adapted fat-burner.
- from heart-attack-worthy high blood pressure to a consistent 108 / 75 most days!
- from Claritin every day to zero allergies ever.
- from Zantac every day to ultra strong digestion.
- from being tired all the time to feeling amazing all day, every day.
- from having no dreams, clarity, or purpose, to LIVING THE LIFE OF MY DREAMS EVERY DAY!
and it all starts with our foundations for health.
with our organization:
- FIGURE OUT FOOD FOR LIFE. never question food again.
- FIGURE OUT SLEEP FOR LIFE. always know what to do to improve your sleep.
- LEARN TO MEDITATE. the real way, the right way.
- LEARN NATURAL SOLUTIONS for your home and family.
- EXPERIENCE COMMUNITY with a SHT-ton of other people who believe in the same things.
join our next SuperHuman Transformation (SHT)!!! http://superhumantransformation.com