for healthy fats
remember – when it comes to healthy fats, it’s worth investing a little more. better quality = more nutrients and less toxins.
- butter. any butter will be great, as long as it’s real butter. for better quality options, look for grass-fed such as this one http://amzn.to/2ddI8i7.
- for coconut oil, look for organic, cold-pressed such as this one http://amzn.to/2dxriKx.
- for ghee (clarified butter), we LOVE this one http://amzn.to/2dq2asU. remember, ghee can be used like butter, or if you have dairy intolerances.
- for olive oil, we only recommend this one http://amzn.to/2di5uBi because many olive oils have been tested as fraudulent! visit truthinoliveoil.com.
- try this avocado oil http://amzn.to/2dxrA4c.
- and then this macadamia nut oil http://amzn.to/2dpITno.
- our preferred coconut cream / milk, this is my absolute favorite http://amzn.to/2o3cQ4I, and then here is my favorite canned version http://amzn.to/2ec7BN5, and we also love this one http://amzn.to/2e4X2aV.
- love this fish sauce, we put it on everything! http://amzn.to/2nh9VBV
- the best soy sauce alternative ever – coconut aminos! http://amzn.to/2mNTjW4
- organic yellow mustard http://amzn.to/2oepPh5
- the best sriracha sauce http://amzn.to/2oeme2L
- best option for organic ketchup http://amzn.to/2nK2AOk
- try this organic BBQ sauce http://amzn.to/2nKa0B4
- our favorite mayonnaise http://amzn.to/2nKgQ9z
- love these salad dressings from Primal Kitchen http://amzn.to/2neW665
- love Cholula hot sauce http://amzn.to/2nfgxzE
sweets, sweeteners & powders
- raw, unfiltered Nature Nate’s honey http://amzn.to/2nsnb7G
- our favorite Vermont maple syrup http://amzn.to/2mNUggU
- this is the best stevia product http://amzn.to/2nK0G0G, it has the least ingredients, and NOW is a great company.
- try this cocoa powder http://amzn.to/2mQwJay.
- for making desserts, try these dark chocolate chips by Enjoy Life http://amzn.to/2oegeXA
- a low / non-sugar option for dark chocolate chips http://amzn.to/2nh9asi
- these have to be our favorite dark chocolate bars http://amzn.to/2oekGp8
- get some black pepper http://amzn.to/2nsz4KQ
- remember we sell unrefined Himalayan sea salt in our office, but you can also get it here http://amzn.to/2oelyKG
- real salt is another great option http://amzn.to/2nsJn19
- organic ceylon cinnamon, the best for blood sugar handling (and tastes great) http://amzn.to/2oewKXE
chips, crackers, pork rinds
- we love these chips from Jackson’s Honest http://amzn.to/2nrIGoP, please be sure to read the ingredients on each one as they sometimes change over time :)
- Jilz Gluten Free Crackerz crackers are amazing http://amzn.to/2odSrXH
- our absolute favorite pork rinds http://amzn.to/2ns3nku
nut and seed butters and spreads
- SunButter is my favorite nut/seed butter spread! http://amzn.to/2nrXgwM
- nothing but roasted almonds in this one! http://amzn.to/2oe7osP
- roasted macadamia nut butter http://amzn.to/2nemTiT
use sparingly! the majority of your food be real food, home cooked and prepped! having some of these bars available for a snack, hike, or even a treat is fine!
- Epic bars – LOVE THEM. http://amzn.to/2nJibNV
- LÄRABAR! please read the ingredients! http://amzn.to/2nrSXBw
sparkling water options
use sparkling water as a compliment to your overall hydration goals. the majority of the water you drink should be pure, and then mineralized yourself. and then you can have sparkling water periodically to add variety and flavor.
- my absolute favorite is Pellegrino. I’d recommend getting glass bottle options such as this http://amzn.to/2nrHuBT, or this http://amzn.to/2odHh5l
- La Croix has some great options http://amzn.to/2o2YVeM
- Zevia checks out, stay with their soda line, do not venture into energy drinks http://amzn.to/2odSenu
for mineralized hydration
- UltraFINE L-ASCORBIC ACID (vit C) (we sell in our office)
- we recommend these trace minerals
- we recommend this unrefined salt because it’s intact with nutrients
- fresh lemon and/or lime (for cofactors)
- Lemon, Lime, and/or Metabolic Blend essential oil(s)
my favorite knives
- Global G-4 – 7 inch, 18cm Oriental Chef’s Knife http://amzn.to/1WugNXF
- Global GS-38 – 3 1/2 inch, 9cm Western Style Paring Knife http://amzn.to/1R1q5do
- how to cut properly :) https://stellaculinary.com/cooking-videos/culinary-knife-skills
recommended items for your kitchen, check out this video on real food cooking and food prep tips :)
- enamel cast iron http://amzn.to/1Wuhb8E
- 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Lid http://amzn.to/1SWIFVs
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet http://amzn.to/1WuhDn6
- Crock-Pot Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker, 6-Quart http://amzn.to/1pOTiy8
- Weber Original Instant-Read Thermometer http://amzn.to/1SWJ4Ho
- Pyrex Basics Clear Oblong Glass Baking Dishes, 2 Piece Value Plus Pack Set http://amzn.to/1pOTAVK
- Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil, 200 Sq Ft http://amzn.to/1WuijJb
we all care about our planet and environment. reduce your toxic consumption of all these “to go” things, and replace them with your own reusable stuff! I carry my spork and canteens everywhere!